If you need a high-quality court for your high-performance game, you’ve come to the right place
When The Concrete People manage your tennis court build, you’ll receive the expertise and resources of multiple companies under the banner of one, for your full surfacing, lighting, and fencing needs.
Our quality workmanship speaks for itself, and you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your build is in experienced hands.
With over 30 years experience in building tennis courts, we can tailor our knowledge and resources to bring your vision to life.
We pride ourselves on our customer relationships, and endeavour to work with you to communicate clearly and thoroughly throughout the process. This is one reason why we’re trusted by homeowners and companies throughout the North Island.
We specialise in:
- Sub-base construction, to support high-performance play with stability and strength
- Laser-screeded surfaces, for a perfectly level playing surface
- High-performance tennis turf, TigerTurf, giving you the advantage of the best playing surface available
- Painted finishes, such as Qtex coating, for a satin-smooth surface end to end
Our full-service tennis court construction includes:
- Court sub-base, construction and surface
- Perimeter fencing
- Tennis net and posts
- Rebound walls
- Lighting, to play at any time of day
Kind words from our clients
I met Debbie on site and I looked over the court as an inspection before the turf going down.
I am extremely happy with the workmanship, quality and outcome of the base. This is what I want to see coming from our predecessors on projects like this.
The set the benchmark now and they will be hard to beat with their quality.
Well done The Concrete People and keep it up.
Project Callender in Mystery Creek