Add value to your farm for years to come with our sturdy, time-proven concrete expertise
The Concrete People appreciate the challenges of building on a working farm and the niche requirements that accompany it
With the capability and resources to work within your timeframe, we can ensure minimal disruption to your work and livestock.Our experience means we know the right questions to ask, and the specifics to consider before starting work on your project:
- Which type of concrete is safe to feed off?
- Which concrete will bear your livestock’s weight?
Don’t risk their health and safety, trust the expert advice of The Concrete People. Contact our team today to find a solution.
From your first phone call, our capable team are on hand to talk through the possibilities and unique challenges of your project, and devise a solid solution
On-site meetings enable us to get to know your project, and to understand your needs so we can deliver a finished product that exceeds your expectations.
We’ve got over 30 years’ experience working in:
- We’re highly experienced in the specific requirements of dairy sheds and yards, from prepping the sub-base to supplying, placing and reinforcing the concrete slabs.
- Raise healthier calves in calf sheds with concrete slab floors providing a free-draining, easy to clean surface.
- Protect your valuable feeds and fertiliser with concrete feed pads in your storage sheds.
- Concrete wash-down areas and stables make your floors easier to clean and safer for your horse’s health.
- Easily maintain your sheep yard and pens with concrete slabs designed for effective drainage.
- Take the stress out of constructing sheep runs and dips with our efficient team.
- Your silage and palm kernel bunkers require specialised knowledge to complete the job efficiently and effectively. Talk to us about your food storage needs.
- The Concrete People place and finish durable concrete floors for farm buildings and equipment sheds, to meet your construction schedule.