The Concrete People are concrete contractors for farm services throughout the Waikato and central North Island.
We place and finish concrete slabs for farm buildings. We’ll give you sound advice and workmanship backed by 30 years of experience in concrete contracting services on farms.
- Feed pads: protect your valuable feeds by installing a concrete feed pad
- Silage bunkers
- Palm kernel bunkers
- Cattle races
- Horse walkers: also wash down areas and stables
- Barns: place and finish concrete floors for farm buildings such as cubicle barns and farm equipment sheds
- Yards for milking sheds: full contract – we prep the sub-base, supply and place boxing, reinforcing, concrete and saw cut
- Milking sheds: concrete slabs placed and finished for cow sheds, to meet your construction schedule
- Calf sheds: raise healthier calves in calf sheds with concrete slab floors finished to a free draining, easily cleaned surface
- Implement sheds and tractor sheds: concrete slabs placed and finished for large sheds
- Storage sheds: concrete pads for feed sheds and fertiliser storage
- Stables and yards: concrete slab construction for stables, yards and buildings are easily maintained and durable
- Sheep yards and pens: concrete slabs designed for good drainage and easy maintenance
- Sheep runs
- Sheep dips
- Foot baths
Talk to us about concrete slab construction for your farm services. We will listen to your requirements, inspect the site and offer you the benefit of our experience in rural concrete work. We can design, draw up plans for and carry out concrete construction that will add value to your farm system for years to come.